Please be aware that based on the current government restrictions, their operating hours have temporarily changed as they are not allowed to have 24-hour trade at this stage.
Here's what you need to know:
- Max 20 members in each room with a maximum of 40 in the gym at a time. Staff will be monitoring numbers closely
- No towel, no train
- Personal Training available
- Memberships will be reactivated from today and will go back to your regular billing cycle. If you would like to keep it on hold for now, please email email@example.com
- No booking system, just turn up and please avoid peak times if you can
- No group fitness classes or creche (for now)
- Showers are unavailable due to restrictions
- Water bottles can be refilled from the water fountain. You won’t be able to drink directly from the fountain due to restrictions
They've cleaned their gym top to bottom and will continue to do so throughout each day
- Sanitising and cleaning stations will be throughout the gym so please wipe down your equipment before and after use
- Please stay 1.5m apart from other members. Some equipment has been rearranged to accommodate social distancing
- A Covid safe plan is in place to provide you with a safe place to train!
For more FAQ's or if you're not a member and want to get started with $0 joining fee, visit their website https://www.snapfitness.com/au/gyms/buranda
Snap Fitness is a gym and fitness centre offering affordable gym memberships.