DIY Clean Choc Mousse by Coco Bliss08 Jan 2019
Try this delicious Clean Chocolate Mousse recipe by Coco Bliss and satisfy those cravings with the perfect healthy treat.
Its super easy and you can have some fun decorating them with different toppings and in fancy glasses for a delicious decadent tasting dessert that will impress your dinner party guests.
- 1 can coconut cream (full fat)
- 1tbl raw cacao powder
- 1tbl organic maple syrup*
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 4 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1tbl psyllium husk
*its important to use Organic Grade Maple from a Health Food store as this is high in minerals and contains no added sugar. Supermarket non organic maple has been heated and processed killing any health benefits
1. Blend all ingredients together except the psyllium husk.
2. Once blended and smooth add the psyllium husk and re-blend briefly until mixed through.
3. Pour into serving cups immediately before it sets in the jug. Fill cup just over half way as it will expand and you need to leave room for toppings.
4. In 2-3 hours it will be ready to garnish and serve. We love serving this with vanilla coconut yoghurt and fresh berries.
I am High in fibre
Rich in minerals & antioxidants
Healthy serve of omega fats