DIY Easter Finger Puppets16 Apr 2019
You will need:
- 1x bunny finger puppets template
- 1x A4 piece of felt
- 2x small black buttons
- Pink embroidery cotton
- Black thread
- Print out the bunny finger puppets template.
- You will need two bunny shapes per finger puppet.
- Fold the felt sheet in half and pin one bunny shape to the top. Cut two bunny shapes out of the felt.
- Take the top layer and sew on two buttons for eyes.
- Use a lead pencil to mark the bunny's mouth and then sew the mouth with black thread.
- Thread your needle with pink cotton. Lay the two shapes one on top of the other, as they will be when finished (i.e. you will not sew them right sides together then turn it out, you will just be sewing straight around the edge as is.)
- Sew around the edge using a running stitch. Make sure you leave the bottom edge open for your finger.
- Go all the way around and you are done!