Miso Mayo Salmon by Fuji Mart22 Feb 2019
Join the Fuji- Mart movement and try this delicious salmon recipe designed by the Fuji- Mart experts.
Ingredients (one serve):
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white miso
- tbsp mirin (sweet cooking sake)
- Proper amount of oil
- Proper amount of sliced onion
- 1 salmon fillet
- Proper amount of enoki mushrooms
-1 shitake mushroom
- Proper amount of cut garlic shoot
- A pinch of japenese herb salt
- A pinch of aonori (seaweed powder)
1. Mix the mayonnaise, white miso and mirin together to create the sauce.
2. Prepare 1 sheet of aluminium foil and thinly spread the oil in the centre of the sheet. Please the sliced onion and layer the salmon fillet with the enoki, shitake, garlic shoot and carrot.
3. Cover the ingredients in the aluminium foil with the sauce from in step 1.
4. Bake the salmon at 250 degrees for 15- 20 minutes until the salmon is completely cooked through at the thickest part. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your salmon.
5. Carefully open the foil and sprinkle herb salt and aonori on the salmon. Service with cooked rice and miso.
Simple and delicious.
Your Fuji- Mart Shopping Cart
Head to Fuji- Mart at Buranda Village, grab your ingredients and your ready to go!